New Casappa Hydraulics – Casappa hydraulics pumps Search our online catalog or contact us and let us know how we can help you.
It is what we do – keeping customers in operation around the clock.
We can supply what you need or repair what you have. Before purchasing, there may be a good chance that your current hydraulic pump, valve or motor can be repaired. Casappa Hydraulics pumps come with our two year warranty.
When purchasing, consider Casappa Hydraulics. Best of all they can get you back up and running for less than the cost of a new hydraulic unit. We will give you a free quote so you can compare costs for a new Casappa unit.
Casappa Hydraulics History
Roberto Casappa founded Casappa in 1952. Their first hydraulic gear pumps produced became the replacement parts for used WWII American dumpster trucks. In 1963 Roberto and his sons, Luciano and Renato, began pump and valve production for a wider range of industrial vehicles. As the business grew, Casappa branched out through partnership to grow and develop new technology. In 1964 he partnered with the University of Bologna for product development. Later Casappa partnered with Walvoil and continued to see his company grow. In 2002 Casappa celebrated their 50 year anniversary. In 2006 Casappa donated a new lab test bench for hydraulic components to the Department of Industrial Engineering – Parma University. Today Casappa spans the globe with offices in Italy, USA, Germany, France, Korea, China, Brazil and India.
Casappa Hydraulics Pumps
Casappa Hydraulic Pump POLARIC PH Series: This pump body is made of cast iron for having higher operating parameters. Some of the features POLARIC PH series provide:
- High working pressure also for high displacements
- Long service life
- Low noise level
- High volumetric efficiency also at high temperature
- Inlet & Outlet optimization – High speed
- Combination in multiple pumps
- Built-in Valves simplify circuit design
Casappa Hydraulics Pump Whisper Series: This pump series uses new and original technology called WHISPER, the noise problems without increasing size or reducing performance. Some of the features Whisper series provide:
- High efficiencies
- Low noise emission
- Integrated outboard bearings for heavy duty applications
- Multiple units
- Custom design
Mobile applications state of the art solution sets the hydraulic Load Sensing Flow Sharing system apart from all others. Considered almost completely optimized, it excels in terms of performance, reliability and robustness. Advantages include:
- Further efficiency and a reduced fuel
- System compactness and energy saving strategies
- Easily upgraded to from traditional load sensing flow sharing systems
- Electronic Variable Load Sensing
- Torque Electronic Control (combined with Anti stall Electronic Control)
- Different Working Modes
- Better system sizing and engine downsizing
- Better machine sensitivity thanks to Electronic Load Sensing
- Machine can be always adapted to working conditions
- Better use of the engine and reduced emission thanks to Torque Electronic control
Casappa Electro-Hydraulic Components
Reducing energy consumption and emissions is an essential part of Casappa development. Innovative designs have led to their greener, cleaner and safer electro-hydraulic components which cut consumption while dramatically reducing emissions. Looking forward Casappa continues developing and manufacturing products that meet global needs and the stringent exhaust regulations.