Bosch Rexroth Hydraulics
Repairing and supplying remanufactured and new Bosch Rexroth hydraulics – Bosch Rexroth hydraulics pumps, Bosch Rexroth hydraulics valves and Bosch Rexroth hydraulics motors. Search our online catalog or contact us and let us know how we can help you.
It is what we do – keeping customers in operation around the clock.
We can supply what you need or repair what you have. Before purchasing, there may be a good chance that your current hydraulic pump or motor can be repaired. Bosch Rexroth hydraulics repairs and motor repairs come with our two year warranty.
When purchasing, consider Bosch Rexroth hydraulics remanufactured or after-market hydraulic units. They can get you back up and running for less than the cost of a new hydraulic unit. We will give you a free quote so you can compare costs for a new, repaired or re-manufactured Bosch Rexroth unit.
Bosch Rexroth Hydraulics History
In 1795, the Rexroth family established an iron forge in Spessart, Germany. However, it wasn’t until 1952 that they began producing standardized hydraulic components and hydraulics. In 1953 they invented the first industrialized gear pump for mobile machines. Later, in 1972, Rexroth launched the first hydraulic servo valve onto the market and became a wholly owned subsidiary of Mannesmann AG in 1975. They developed the world’s first maintenance-free AC servomotor in 1979, revolutionizing the mechanical engineering industry. Throughout the 90s Rexroth continued to grow and revolutionize the industry, launching inventions used in a variety of industries. Mannesmann Rexroth AG and Bosch Automation Technology merged to form Bosch Rexroth in 2001 and today, Bosch Rexroth is one of the leading specialists in drive and control technologies.
Bosch Rexroth Hydraulics Pumps
There is a wide selection of Bosch Rexroth hydraulic pumps including:
- Axial piston pumps: intended for the medium and high pressure range and come in a variety of designs, performance ranges and adjustment options for mobile, stationary and industrial applications.
- Internal gear pumps: feature a compact design with a high energy density that can be used at a continuous pressure of 315 bar.
- Vane pumps: available in a wide range of sizes and can be used in situations that require medium operating pressures or low noise emissions.
Units we commonly stock in new, reman or aftermarket are: A10V,V3, V4, V5, V6, V7, RPV,PVQ, VPV, PSV,PVF, PVK, PVQ, PVS, PVT,20L, 20H, E055, 80L, 80M, 80H.
Bosch Rexroth Hydraulics Motors
Bosch Rexroth hydraulic motors are known for their reliability, long life cycles, low noise emissions, as well as high efficiency and cost-effectiveness. The range is available in swash plate or bent axis designs which are used in medium and high pressure applications. They have several models including:
- Axial piston motors: best suited for mobile and industrial applications with both fixed and variable displacements.
- External gear motors: a cost-effective alternative for rotary drives up to 50kW. External gear motors are available for one rotation direction or reversible for 2 and 4 quadrant operation.
Bosch Rexroth Hydraulics Valves
Bosch Rexroth offers a range of hydraulic “on/off” valves including isolator valves, directional valves, pressure valves, flow control and throttle valves and directional cartridge valves.
- Isolator valves: block the flow in one direction while allowing for free flow in the opposite direction safely and leakage free.
- Directional valves: control the flow and direction of movement or rotation of hydraulic actuators which include directional seat or spool valves, direct operated or pilot operated valves.
- Pressure valves: have a preset effect on the operating pressure in a system or part of a system.
- Flow control and throttle valves: control the flow and speed of hydraulic actuators.
- Directional cartridge valves: two way cartridge valves designed for compact block design.
Units we commonly stock in new, reman or aftermarket are: 4WE,DB,2FRM.