Repairing and supplying re-manufactured and new Moog hydraulics – Moog hydraulics pumps, Moog hydraulics valves, and Moog hydraulics motors. Search our online catalog or contact us and let us know how we can help you.
It is what we do – keeping customers in operation around the clock.
We can supply what you need or repair what you have. Before purchasing, there may be a good chance that your current hydraulic pump, motor, valve or cylinder can be repaired. Moog hydraulics pump repairs, including motors, valves & cylinders comes with our two year warranty.
When purchasing, consider Moog hydraulics re-manufactured or after-market hydraulic units. Best of all they can get you back up and running for less than the cost of a new hydraulic unit. We will give you a free quote so you can compare costs for a new, repaired or re-manufactured Moog unit.
Moog Hydraulics History
Moog began in East Aurora, New York over fifty years ago after Bill Moog developed the electro-hydraulic servo valve. Today, Moog is a designer and manufacturer of fluid controls and control systems and they are applied in defensive, industrial, and agricultural device situations.
Moog Hydraulics Servo Valves
Moog Hydraulics Servo valves meter the flow of oil in response to an electrical output signal or command. They help control position, velocity, pressure or force in a machine or device. Servo valves are closed-loop control devices and can be single, double or triple stage designs. They offer a range of styles, sizes, performance characteristics and mounting options. These include flow control valves, pressure and flow control valves and valves with special features.
Moog Hydraulics Flow Control Servo Valves
- Fieldbus Interface: Servo valves containing built-in fieldbus interfaces whichs allows for specific operating parameters to be set and activates the valve and monitor performance.
- Integrated Electronics: Servo valves that have the amplifier card and other electronics in the valve body.
- Without Integrated Electronics: Servo valves that use the external amplifier cards to convert an input signal into a control current. This drives the servo valve torque motor.
Moog Hydraulics servo valve units we commonly stock in new, remanufactured or aftermarket are:
- 30, 31
- 60-304, 60A, 60B, 61, 62, 63, 631
- 72, 73, 76, 77, 78, 79, 730, 743, 744, 760, 761, 771, 772, 773, 791
- D061, D062, D630
Moog Hydraulics Pressure and Flow (p/Q) Control Servo-Proportional Valves
- D638/D639 Series for Analog Signals: Servo valves require no pilot flow and have no flow limitations and directly driven designs allows for dynamic performance and low current consumption.
- D638/639 Series with Fieldbus Interface: Servo valves that require no pilot flow and have no flow limitations and integrated digital electronics allow a high grade of flexibility.
Moog Hydraulics Servo and Proportional Valves with Special Features
Moog offers servo and proportional valves for machines used in demanding environments. They feature advanced safety features including fail-safe options, certifications for operating in hazardous environments, and modifications for special performance. Explosion-proof and flameproof products are available.
Moog Hydraulics proportional valve units we commonly stock in new, remanufactured or aftermarket are:
- 641, 642, 644, 651, 661, 662, 663, 664, 685Z
- D633, D634, D635, D643, D654, D656, D665, D668, D681, D682, D684, D685, D688