We repair and supply both remanufactured and new Linde hydraulics – including Linde hydraulics pumps, Linde hydraulics valves, and Linde hydraulics motors. Search our online catalog or contact us and let us know how we can help you. For any of your Linde hydraulic needs, Precision Fluid Power should be your first and only stop!
It is what we do – keeping customers in operation around the clock.
We can supply what you need or repair what you have. Before purchasing a new Linde hydraulic motor or Linde hydraulic pump, there may be a good chance that your current hydraulic pump, motor, valve, or cylinder can be repaired. Linde hydraulics pump repairs, including motors, valves & cylinders come with our two-year warranty. Be sure to check out our hydraulic repair services page to learn more about how we handle hydraulic pump and motor repair.
When purchasing, consider Linde hydraulic motors & pumps remanufactured or aftermarket hydraulic units. Best of all they can get you back up and running for less than the cost of a new hydraulic unit. We will give you a free quote so you can compare costs for a new, repaired, or remanufactured Linde unit.
Linde Hydraulics History
Linde, founded in 1904 in Munich, Bavaria, Germany, has a long history of innovation and manufacturing excellence. In 1956, Linde began producing the Hydrocar, the first hydrostatically driven vehicle, which revolutionized the automotive industry with its superior performance and efficiency compared to conventional vehicles. With over 450 registered patents, Linde has continued to push the boundaries of innovation and has earned a reputation for being a leader in the hydraulic industry.
Linde Hydraulics Pumps
Linde Series 02 pumps are based on the 21° technology. This technology has remarkably extended the life expectancy of the pumps.
Linde Hydraulic Closed Circuit High-Pressure HPV-02 Series: These compact pumps are highly reliable. The integrated pressure relief valves are optimized for high and low pressure. Some of the HPV-02 series have maximum speeds of 4150rpm and work with pressures up to 500bar.
Linde Hydraulic Closed Open High-Pressure HPR-02 Series: These compact pumps are highly reliable. Because of flow on demand, pumps maximize energy saving. Some of the HPV-02 series can work with the pressure up to 500bar with maximum operating speeds of 2700rpm.
Linde Hydraulics Motors
Linde offers PTO motors that have two shafts that provide unique capabilities. PTO offer needed torque even at low speeds. Additional gears for rpm reduction are not needed, minimizing the number of parts required and reducing machine noise levels.
Linde Hydraulics Valves
Linde valves are designed for use in the Linde Synchron Control (LSC) System which provides better performance and maximizes efficiency. LSC systems increase fuel savings up to 10% over competitor systems.
- Linde BPR Model Codes for B Series Open Loop Pumps
- Linde BPV Model Codes for B Series Closed Loop Pumps
- Linde HMF 02 Fixed Motors
- Linde HMF Model Codes for H Series 01 Fixed Displacement Motors for GK
- Linde BMR Model Codes for B Series Regulated Motors 1
- Linde BMR Model Codes for B Series Regulated Motors
- Linde BMV Model Codes for B Series Variable Motors
- Linde HMV 02 Model Codes for Variable Displacement Motors
- Linde HMV HMR 02 Variable Motors
- Linde HMV Model Codes for H Series 02 Variable Motors
- Linde HMF Model Codes for H Series 02 Fixed Displacement Motors
- Linde HMF VIR 02 High-Pressure Motors
- Linde HMR 02 Model Codes for Pressure Regulated Motors
- Linde HMR Model Codes for H Series 02 Regulated Motors
- Linde Hydraulics System and Components
- Linde Introduction Linde Reman
- Linde MMF Model Codes for M Series Fixed Displacement Motors
- Linde MPR Model Codes for M Series Open Loop Pumps
- Linde MPV Model Codes for M Series Closed Loop Pumps
- Linde HMV R Model Codes for H Series 01 Variable Displacement Motors-F
- Linde HPR 02 Variable Pumps
- Linde HPR Model Codes for H Series 02 Open Loop Pumps
- Linde HPV Model Codes for H Series 02 Closed Loop Pumps