Sauer Danfoss Hydraulics is one of the largest companies in the mobile hydraulics industry. Danfoss designs, manufactures and sells a range of hydraulic and electronic components and this includes orbital motors, piston pumps and motors, steering components and proportional valves.
Precision Fluid Power repairs and supplies re0manufactured and new Danfoss hydraulics – hydraulics pumps, hydraulics valves, and hydraulics motors. Search our online catalog or contact us and let us know how we can help you.
It is what we do – keeping Sauer Danfoss Hydraulics customers in operation around the clock.
Looking for Sauer Danfoss Hydraulics?
We can supply what you need or repair what you have. Before purchasing, there may be a good chance that your current hydraulic pump, motor, valve can be repaired. Sauer Danfoss hydraulics pump repairs, including motors, valves comes with our two year warranty.
When purchasing, consider Sauer-Danfoss® (Sauer-Sundstrand) hydraulics remanufactured or after market hydraulic units. Best of all they can get you back up and running for less than the cost of a new hydraulic unit. Get a free quote so you can compare costs for a new, repaired or reman unit.
New, Remanufactured, Aftermarket and Repairs
Our team of trained engineers and technicians have been repairing and remanufacturing Sauer-Danfoss® (Sauer-Sundstrand) pumps and motors for over 40 years. Our technical knowledge, experience and technically advanced manufacturing equipment We specialize in the remanufacturing of nearly every Series in the Sauer-Danfoss/Sundstrand family. All units are fully tested and set to OEM specifications before leaving any of our facilities, and are backed by an industry leading 2 year warranty.
Units we commonly stock in reman or aftermarket are: Series 15, Series 18, Series 20-27, Series 30, Series 40, Series 44 (M46), Series 45, Series 51V, Series 90.
Since the beginning, Danfoss has always been looking for innovative ways to engineer solutions to some of the most complex problems. Danfoss strives to “achieve more with less” in feeding a growing population and allowing everyone to enjoy a better quality of life.
Danfoss is continuously engineering solutions to global challenges such as urbanization and the demand for productive, sustainable growth. Their solutions helped efficiently build, operate and maintain infrastructure. This includes HVACR systems in residential and commercial buildings, shipping, transportation, road construction, and mining, just to name a few. Their technologies help ensure that food is moving through every aspect of the food chain, while being safe, efficient and environmentally-friendly. They are responsible for agricultural equipment, food and beverage manufacturing cool storage and supermarkets.
Danfoss globalization efforts reduce greenhouse gases along with reducing energy consumption of buildings and homes, as well as other applications that use large amounts of energy. Through lower energy use, they are helping reduce emissions and move towards a more environmentally friendly approach.
Mads Clausen founded Danfoss on September 1, 1933 in Denmark then changed the name from the Danish Refrigeration Controls and Apparatus Manufacturer to Danfoss in 1946. They developed their first hydraulic product in 1964. They continued to expand until their merger with Sauer-Sundstrand Hydraulic Pumps, which formed Sauer-Danfoss. Later, in April 2013, the company officially became Danfoss when they brought the remaining shares from Sauer-Sundstrand. Now Danfoss is one of the largest companies in the hydraulics industry.
Danfoss Piston Pumps and Motors
Danfoss Piston Pumps and Motors come in a wide range of displacements, pressures, shaft and flange combinations and control options and they have the ability to combine multiple units, allowing for comfortable operation and efficient fuel consumption.
- H1 Series Pumps and Motors: specially designed for medium and high power needs, the H1 Series feature a functional design that provides more freedom and flexibility. The H1 Series offers higher output speeds and lower input speeds while reducing overall costs. It is available in a variety of displacements and sizes.
- Closed Circuit Pumps and Motors: available in low, medium and high power models.
- Low Power Pumps and Motors: offer reliability, flexibility and easy installation. Their feature high efficiency, low noise levels and the ability to customize interfaces meet any needs!
- Medium Power Pumps and Motors: are available in a variety of configurations, displacements and control options. High quality performance, power density, and functionality are guaranteed features of these medium power pumps.
- Power Pumps and Motors: offers high power density in a simple, compact design. Their high power series is proven to perform in the toughest situations and they are proven to increase productivity.
- Open Circuit Axial Piston Pumps: are available in a wide range of configurations, displacements and control options. They are compatible with many fluid types and a wide range of mounting flanges for easy installation.
Danfoss Proportional Valves
Danfoss designed their proportional Valves for the most demanding tasks. They have a range of functions in a compact design so that they, provide smooth, strong and dependable performance. Configure proportional valves in an infinite number of ways so that they fit any need.