PUMP & MOTOR REPAIRS
At Precision Fluid Power, our expertise goes far beyond standard hydraulic sales. The true depth of our knowledge lies within the diagnosis and repair of hydraulic products. Whether we have your unit in stock or not, the repair is always an option. In fact, it may be your best option for obsolete and hard to find hydraulic pumps, motors, valves, and servos.
We provide expert hydraulic pump & motor repairs on Sauer Sundstrand, Vickers, Bosch/Rexroth, Racine, Denison, Staffa, Parker, Oilgear, Continental, & many more.
The repair process is quite simple:
- Step 1: Give our Hydraulic Specialist a call and we will let you know if your unit is one that we are able to repair.
- Step 2: Send us your unit with a clear marking that you are looking to be quoted for repair.
- Step 3: For FREE, we will breakdown and evaluate your unit to determine the problem.
- Step 4: If repairable, we send you a price and delivery time for the repair or inform you if the unit can not be repaired.
- Step 5: Approve the repair and we can start working on it.
If you choose not to repair the unit, let us know how you want it shipped back to you, or if you just want us to scrap it here.
New, Remanufactured, and Repairs
We stock an inventory of new & remanufactured hydraulic pumps and motors. Many units are in stock and available for immediate delivery. We fully test all units and set to OEM specifications before leaving any of our facilities and we backed units with an industry leading warranty.
Whether we have your unit in stock or not, the repair is always an option. In fact, it may be your BEST option for obsolete and hard to find hydraulic pumps and motors. Letting us repair your unit. Repairs can be drastically cheaper than replacing parts, especially if parts are hard to come by.
Contact us for repairs on your hydraulic pump or motor.