Repairing and supplying remanufactured and new Danfoss hydraulics – Danfoss hydraulics pumps, Danfoss hydraulics valves, and Danfoss hydraulics motors. Search our online catalog or contact us and let us know how we can help you.
It is what we do – keeping customers in operation around the clock.
We can supply what you need or repair what you have. Before purchasing, there may be a good chance that your current hydraulic pump, motor, valve or cylinder can be repaired. Danfoss hydraulics pump repairs, including motors, valves & cylinders come with our two-year warranty.
When purchasing, consider Danfoss hydraulics remanufactured or aftermarket hydraulic units. Best of all they can get you back up and running for less than the cost of a new hydraulic unit. We will give you a free quote so you can compare costs for a new, repaired or reman Danfoss unit.
Download Data Sheets
- Series 45 H Frame
- Series 45 Pumps
- Series 51 1 Motor
- Series 51 Motor 2 Position Controls T1 T2
- Series 51 Motors Proportional Control
- Series 90 42 cc Axial Piston Motors
- Series 90 Axial Piston Pumps
- H1 Bent Axis Variable Motor
- H1 Bent Axis Variable Motor 080
- H1 Bent Axis Variable Motor 110
- H1 Bent Axis Variable Motor 210
- H1 Bent Axis Variable Motor 250
- H1 Bent Axis Variable Motors 060 to 250
- MP1 Axial Piston Pumps
- Series 51 Bent Axis Variable Dipl. Motors
- Series 51 1 Motor
- Series 18 Axial Piston Pumps Motors
- Series 20 Axial Piston Motors
- Series 20 Axial Piston Pumps
- Series 45 G Frame
- 520L0889 Series 90 55cc Pump Parts Manual 2015
Danfoss Hydraulic History
Mads Clausen founded Danfoss on September 1, 1933, in Denmark. The name changed from the Danish Refrigeration Controls and Apparatus Manufacturer to Danfoss in 1946. They developed their first hydraulic product in 1964. Danfoss continued to expand until their merger with Sauer-Sundstrand, which formed Sauer-Danfoss. Later, in April 2013, the company officially became Danfoss, as they brought the remaining shares from Sauer-Sundstrand. Now, Danfoss is one of the largest companies in the hydraulics industry.
Since the beginning, Danfoss has always been looking for innovative ways to engineer solutions to some of the most complex problems. Danfoss strives to “achieve more with less” in feeding a growing population and allowing everyone to enjoy a better quality of life.
Danfoss is continuously engineering solutions to global challenges such as urbanization and the demand for productive, sustainable growth. Their solutions helped efficiently build, operate and maintain the infrastructure which includes HVACR systems in residential and commercial buildings, shipping and transportation, road construction, and mining. Just to name a few. Danfoss technologies help ensure that food is moving through every aspect of the food chain while being safe, efficient and environmentally-friendly. They are responsible for agricultural equipment, food, and beverage manufacturing cool storage and supermarkets.
Danfoss globalization efforts reduce greenhouse gases along with reducing the energy consumption of buildings and homes, as well as other applications that use large amounts of energy. Through lower energy use, they are helping reduce emissions and move towards a more environmentally friendly approach.
Danfoss Piston Pumps and Motors
Danfoss Piston Pumps and Motors come in a wide range of displacements, pressures, shaft and flange combinations and control options. They have the ability to combine multiple units, allowing for comfortable operation and efficient fuel consumption.
- H1 Series Pumps and Motors: specially designed for medium and high power needs, the H1 Series feature a functional design that provides more freedom and flexibility. The H1 Series offers higher output speeds and lower input speeds while reducing overall costs. It is available in a variety of displacements and sizes.
- Closed Circuit Pumps and Motors: available in low, medium and high power models.
- Closed Circuit Low Power Pumps and Motors: offer reliability, flexibility and easy installation and their featured high efficiency, low noise levels and the ability to customize interfaces meet any needs!
- The Closed Circuit Medium Power Pumps and Motors are available in a variety of configurations, displacements and control options and high-quality performance, power density, and functionality are guaranteed features of these medium power pumps.
- Closed Circuit High Power Pumps and Motors offers high power density in a simple, compact design. The Danfoss high power series is proven to perform in the toughest situations and increase productivity.
- Open Circuit Axial Piston Pumps: are available in a wide range of configurations, displacements and control options. They are compatible with many fluid types and a wide range of mounting flanges for easy installation.
Danfoss Proportional Valves
The Danfoss Proportional Valves are designed for the most demanding tasks. Danfoss designed their proportional valves with a range of functions in a compact design, providing smooth, strong and dependable performance. Configure proportional valves in an infinite number of ways so that they fit any need.